Iris Luckhaus // Kürzlich im neuen Blog...

Iris Luckhaus // Lately in our new Blog...

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009

LILY LUX PREVIEW | SCENE 09



"Lily liebt es, zu finden."



Ausschnitt aus Die wunderbare Welt der Lily Lux (Iris Luckhaus und Matthias Klesse für Cadeau im Hoffmann und Campe Verlag, 2009).

5 COMMENTS:

Jelena hat gesagt…

The little monkey is so adorable! And I just love that she sews him a new ear in the other scene, and to discover the other things she took with her. I can't wait for the book!

Lucette V. hat gesagt…

Lovely details (so much to discover!), plus wonderful artwork - great!

Indigene hat gesagt…

I love the busyness of the illustration, her shoes and stockings are marvelous!

spindelmaker hat gesagt…

Great illustration, with so many details! I really like your line and color-scheme.

Maria Bogade hat gesagt…

Oh schön! Wundervolles Designund all diese Details! Ganz toll!!!! Könnt ich mir ewig anschauen!

Kommentar veröffentlichen