Iris Luckhaus // Kürzlich im neuen Blog...

Iris Luckhaus // Lately in our new Blog...

Montag, 7. Juli 2008

IO-SKETCHBOOK "MEINE WELT"



Mein erstes komplett handgemachtes Original seit 2004, für das Skizzenbuch 'Meine Welt' der Illustratoren-Organisation.



18 COMMENTS:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I like your world!

Anonym hat gesagt…

FABULOUS !!! As usual :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow! I love this studio! What a great illustration!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Sónia Cântara hat gesagt…

What fabulous illustration! Great work! Congratullations!

Connie hat gesagt…

I love all the squares, boxes, cubes. Thanks for inviting us in. Is it really this tidy?! Great work.

elizabeth hat gesagt…

Cool! I love all the detail.

Roberta hat gesagt…

Wow! I really love your work!!!

life without novacaine hat gesagt…

Great illo, such detail! Love your illustration style!

damon hat gesagt…

to cute

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very nice work.

emilayusof hat gesagt…

Wow! Gorgeous! Love all the details! You're simply brilliant!

NANCY LEFKO hat gesagt…

wow....I wish my studio looked like that !!!

great illustration.

KARIN hat gesagt…

What a nice mess in order :) Great style with all the details!

Bella Sinclair hat gesagt…

Really cool! You have a fabulous studio! So much great detail. And very organized, too! I wish I lived in your world. :)

Johann hat gesagt…

Diese ganzen Details sind toll!

Juan hat gesagt…

Fantastic. Love your style!

Josh (musarter) hat gesagt…

The long composition is great. I also like the color palette and little details a lot. Nice work.

Cheers.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Kann mich dem ganzen Lob nur anschließen...Mehr davon!

Herzlichst

B.A.Trigorin

Kommentar veröffentlichen